1. Website Use
2. Personal Information
The kinds of Personal Information that www.wbitcoin.com may collect from you is:
- Email address
- Personally submitted preferences
- Location data
- IP address
3. Collection Purposes
www.wbitcoin.com will collect your Personal Information only by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive way to operate its business as a licensed online wagering bookmaker for the following purposes:
- If you wish to subscribe to www.wbitcoin.com's weekly newsletter.
- To process your application to become a member of wBitcoin.
- To provide services to you as a Member.
- To identify you as a Member for security purposes and to comply with our legal obligations.
- To maintain your Member account.
- To upgrade and enhance your experience within the website or over the telephone, or to tailor or develop information, services or products to suit your needs which may include market research and conducting promotions.
- To tell you about our products or services that we think may be of interest to you by communicating with you via email, SMS or telephone.
- To create aggregate data about Members through demographic proﬁling, statistical analysis of the database to provide to potential and existing stakeholders, and to allow for more efﬁcient operation of www.wbitcoin.com’s business.
- To determine Members' liability to pay goods and services tax and other taxes where applicable.
- To comply with www.wbitcoin.com’s legal and statutory obligations.
- For taking appropriate action if www.wbitcoin.com has reason to suspect that unlawful activity or misconduct of a serious nature has been, is being or may be engaged in that relates to our functions and activities.
- To establish, exercise or defend any legal claims.
- Manage job applications.
You may choose to deal with us on an anonymous basis or to use a pseudonym unless it is not practicable for us to deal with individuals who we cannot identify or we are required by law to only deal with identiﬁed individuals. Also, if you do not provide www.wbitcoin.com with the Personal Information we request, we may be unable to process your application to become a Member, provide you with our services or respond to your enquiry or complaint. Examples of Personal Information that may be collected by www.wbitcoin.com include your name, email address, telephone numbers, your date of birth, other veriﬁcation information such as your betting activities. By becoming a Member or otherwise choosing to provide www.wbitcoin.com with Personal Information you consent to www.wbitcoin.com collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Information for the above purposes.
4. Direct Marketing and Opting Out
From time to time we may use your Personal Information to inform you about www.wbitcoin.com's products or services or about promotional activities which www.wbitcoin.com believes may be of interest or of beneﬁt to you. We may do this via email, SMS, telephone or mail. If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional material from www.wbitcoin.com at all or in any particular form, you may contact us at any time by email to [email protected] with your request with which we will comply as soon as is practical.
From time to time we may contact you in relation to the management and administration of your www.wbitcoin.com account. These communications can be via any of the modes of contact recorded when registering as a Member. Such communication does not affect your opt-in or opt-out status for direct marketing communications.
5. Management of your Personal Information
www.wbitcoin.com will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information which it collects, uses or discloses is correct and is stored in a secure environment which is accessed only by authorised persons.
www.wbitcoin.com will destroy or permanently de-identify the Personal Information we hold when it is no longer required for any purpose permitted under the APPs including our legal or operational obligations.
6. Security of Personal Information
You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is totally secure. Accordingly, www.wbitcoin.com does not warrant the security of any information which you transmit to it. Any information which you transmit to www.wbitcoin.com is transmitted at your own risk. However, once www.wbitcoin.com receives your transmission, www.wbitcoin.com will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modiﬁcation and disclosure including by using password protected systems and databases and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
www.wbitcoin.com’s employees, agents and contractors are required to maintain the conﬁdentiality of Members' Personal Information and trading behaviour.
Information posted on bulletin boards or communicated within a social media environment (for example, Facebook, Twitter, Chat Rooms) becomes public information. www.wbitcoin.com cannot guarantee the security of this type of disclosed information.
We take seriously the responsibility to exclude children from access to our services. We will not accept their information for the purposes of opening a wagering account. It is however, ultimately the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s Internet activities including where appropriate by using Internet screening software.
Remember to always log out of your account when you have completed your time on the website. This is particularly important if you share a computer with another person. You are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer, mobile device or any other handset used to access the website.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username, password and any account information. Please be careful whenever using the Internet and our website.
7. Access to Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information collected by www.wbitcoin.com by following the “Settings” link on the website or by contacting us on [email protected] We will give you access to your Personal Information in the manner requested if that is possible and within a reasonable period. If we refuse your request or cannot give you access in the manner you have requested, we will do what we can to meet your requirements by other means. We may not be required to give you access to your Personal Information in certain circumstances which are set out in the APPs including where it may have an unreasonable impact on other individual's privacy. If we refuse access for such reasons, we will advise you in writing of the refusal and our reasons and the complaint mechanisms available to you.
8. Use of Website
9. Contact Details
If you have any queries, requests for access or correction or complaints relating to the handling of your personal information, please contact us by email or by the site customer support chat.
Email: [email protected]